Meet Dr. Steven Kim, MD
Specializing in Adult & Pediatric Urology & Urological Surgery
“We strive to provide exceptional urological care that is patient-centered using the latest technique and research available. I treat my patients like I treat my parents. I have their best interest in mind and strive to provide the best care available.”
– Dr. Steven Kim, MD
Education & Background
Dr. Kim grew up in the Chicagoland area. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biological Sciences concentrating in Physiology at Northwestern University, graduating with Honors in just 3 years.
Dr. Kim graduated with Honors from University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago and received his medical degree in 1994.
Dr. Kim then completed a year of general surgery internship and five years of urology residency at University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago.
Medical Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified in Urology
- American Board of Urology
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Medical Degree
- Internship in Surgery
- Northwestern University
- B.A. in Biological Sciences
- Concentration in Physiology
- Graduated with Honors: Phi Eta Sigma
- Urologic Oncology – Cancers of prostate, bladder, kidney, testicles, and genitals
- Kidney Stones – Lithotripsy, laser and minimally invasive procedures
- BPH (Enloargement of prostate) – Laser vaporization and latest ablation procedures
- Female Incontinence – Slings and pelvic organ prolapse repairs, interstim procedure
- Specializing in both laparoscopic and open procedures
Dr. Kim is passionate about practicing in Indianapolis and surrounding central/southern Indiana areas. When not practicing urology, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two teenage sons. His other passion is playing tennis and watching tennis.